Thursday, January 15, 2009

SIGN, SIGN, EVERYWHERE A SIGN


The picture is not very clear, but the sign does say "Marrissa's P/U and Del" among other things. I realise that it more than likely means "pick up" but when you have a restaurant that doesn't specify what you specialize in and the sign says PU, chances are, business is slow.



And on the topic of "business is slow", if you have a barber shop and the sign says "specialized in flat tops", chances are, you too, are not going to make it through the recession.

3 comments:

Ren said...

Have you been following my other friend's blog for ideas? Or just following me around?


http://pollywog.ca/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=16116

Same sign, in june. Still specialized in flat tops

Elizabeth said...

Listen here, Mr Ren, if that is your real name, is this an accusation of plagiarism or just shameless advertising of your friend's blog? Either way, you told me about this sign months ago and promised me a picture. And then I had to track it down and take it. And, no, I'm not following you around, I just happen to always be at the same place you are. All the time.

Ren said...

It's not really plagiarism, just minor-league stalking I think. And it's not really shameless advertising.... but this is.

HEY EVERYBODY!
Come check out www.dodgycurry.ca for all your Calgary Indian food review needs.


Also, if you're always around anyway, why don't we make out sometime?