Thursday, February 19, 2009

A SLOW WEEK


There is something about me that you may not know. Dolls creep the living eff out of me. I hate them. So I am giving to you, constant readers, an album of terror.
Behold the Dollies.


This one I hate because of it's troll-like face and camel toe.


I don't know what this one is doing. Yoga or listening through the box. Either one is creepy.


I hate it.


I hate this one more.


Congratulations. It's twins. Run for your life.


This one is the absolute worst. I hate it so much.


This one is disturbing. Look mommy, I'm doing it doggy-style.

If you're thinking to yourself, "Geez, they're just dolls. What's the big deal?"
Here's the big deal. Head on over to this nightmare and be sure to check out all the albums. Want one of your own? Click here.


1 comment:

Kristin Coppee said...

Have you seen the real dolls documentary? I'm creeped out for life! And I have two daughters who love dolls, so I have to live with the nightmare every day. The guy on that website you're linked up to is one of the guys they talk about on the show. He's a serial killer. I'm sure of it. Well...okay, he's not really...not YET!

There's a reason I'm paranoid. It all goes back to my high school days (yes, I'm posting on your post) when I came home late one night and slipped in the door and began to tiptoe up the stairs. But then I suddenly froze because I swore my mother was sitting on the sofa in the dark - waiting for me. I called out, "Hey mom. I'm sorry I got in late". No answer. "Mom?" No answer. "Are you mad at me?" No answer. I took a couple of steps backward, my heart pounding wildly, wondering if my mother was going to kill me or something because she would NOT answer me! I flipped the light switch on and...

GASP!

It was a life-sized doll sitting there. Staring at me! It still gives me the chills to talk about it! Ruined me for life! (My mom LOVES dolls. She has tons in her house.) It's just comforting to know I'm not alone in my fear.